Full Metal Gnome
PowerShell modules for Automation and DevOps
- FMG-PrettyJson allows PowerShell users to convert PowerShell objects to a readable json string.
- Fmg-KeePass allows PowerShell users to pull data from KeePass 2.x databases including exporting binary files and passwords.
- Fmg-SqlDb wraps the Ado.NET System.Data space making it easier to write SQL queries in powershell scripts.
- Fmg-Telemetry wraps Microsoft's Application Insights calls in powershell Write-TelemetryX functions.
Work In Progress
- Build Feed
- Build Tasks Functions to wrap common scenarios like calling devenvcom, wix, npm, etc.
- Chocolatey/Nuget Building out a set of modules that can build nuget /chocolate packages from json rather than xml, also pulling in additional scripts (blocks of code) depending on the needs of a package.
License Apache 2.0
Unless otherwise note, the software is released under the Apache 2.0 license
Copyright 2017 Nerdy Mishka LLC
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.